Saturday 7 November 2015

L'Oréal Pop Balm Collection Review + Bonus Nude Balm and Colour Riche


          I picked up one of the L'Oreal Pop Balm lip products as pick me up after a rough day and within the week I picked up three more and then a Nude Balm and Colour Riche Balm. I found them for a couple different prices but they were all under $10.


          I now own 518 Tender Mauve , 430 Fiery Red, 410 Wild Lily, 440 Electric Pink, from the Nude Balm line 318 Heavenly Berry, and from the Colour Riche line 819 Caramel Comfort. 



          The first swatch of each colour is one swipe and the second is with it built up a little bit. 





          The bottom swatches here are the originally swatches of Electric Pink and Heavenly Berry. At first I was disappointed because the pigmentation was so lacking but then I twisted up the product to see the tip was discoloured and dried out. I used a card to slice off the top portion and got the top swatches. I bought these two at Walmart and the rest at Shoppers so I think it is more of a commentary on the product control or whatever at Walmart then on L'Oreal. 


          The first one I bought was Tender Mauve and I loved it enough to go buy the whole Pop Balm collection. It really feels like a balm and moisturizers like one as well. I am a huge fan of lip products but not of maintaining the look throughout the day. With these you get a wash of colour that moisturizers, goes on like butter and you don't even need a mirror to apply. I get the most use out of Tender Mauve, Fiery Red and Caramel Comfort. I am ecstatic that I found a nude lip colour I am comfortable wearing. In writing this I realized I haven't really used Heavenly Berry so I will have to dig that one out (to return it and then get a new one). The other colours will be put into my lipstick organizer and come back out in the spring/summer. Overall I am a big fan of this line and will be looking into the Nude Balm and Colour Riche lines some more once my Christmas Shopping is done. 

Thanks for reading!
A.




PS I do not know why the formatting is so off on this but it just wont fix.
          




No comments:

Post a Comment