Monday 25 January 2016

Bonjour Jolie Super Fabulous Fall Mystery Box 2015

           Oh the saga that was this box. When I purchased this box the email stated they would ship out the end of October 2015. Mine arrived at the end of December. I had to contact Bonjour Jolie at least five times about shipping and after they finally understood I was not talking about my normal monthly box they eventually sent out a second box.
           There were a few different boxes you could choose from at different price points. I chose the:

                      NEW!  $30 Super Fabulous Fall Mystery Box:

  • 2 Full Size Beauty Items (valued at $16 each or higher)
  • 2 Mystery Jewelry Items
  • 2-3 Sample Pampering Items
  • Variety bag of Teas
  • Variety of Sweets
        There was a TON of stuff in this box, I just kept pulling things out like it was never going to end.


           I love apple cider so I was excited to see so many packets, I would have preferred more original than pumpkin flavored but they are both yummy. Two full chocolate bars are not a bad deal at all, I gave these to Beast as I have had enough Kit Kats to last a lifetime. The peppermint bark protein bars, on the other hand, went right into my purse and they were amazing! They just tasted like candy bars.



             The quality of the jewelry from Bonjour Jolie is not always amazing but it is usually pretty cute. I had gotten a black version of the wooden bracelet and wished I had gotten brown instead so that worked out. I already received the little starfish necklace in a previous box which is bound to happen so this will go to my friends daughter. The gold necklace is cute, I don't wear a lot of gold jewelry but I will keep this for the rare occasion my outfit calls for it. The little snowflake earring are super cute and sparkly, I likely wont wear them very often but they would be great for a holiday party or an ugly sweater party. I don't know why but I was really excited for the little gold pouch from Victoria Secret. I use it to keep a lipstick and balm in so I can just grab it when I go to the bathroom and do a touch up. 



          These are all skin care samples and include a lemon face scrub (love), a face mask, lip mask, eye cream, face oil, sunscreen and a Evelyn and Crabtree lotion that smells amazing. I think there is a perfume sample in there as well.





         There was quite a bit of makeup in this box, jasmine body lotion, hair shine spray, concealer samples, mascara, Burt's Bee's lip gloss, loose pigment eyeshadow, Laqa & Co lip and cheek tint, eyeliner, eyeshadow samples, eye shadow duo and eye primer.

           It definitely seems like I have more than what was advertised, I don't know if that is just how it came or if they jammed some extra stuff in there when they had to resend. I will use most of the skin care stuff and some of the makeup but I don't think I was worth the money once you factor the exchange rate and shipping to Canada.



Thanks for reading!
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment