Friday 15 January 2016

Bonjour Jolie December 2015

 
           Bonjour Jolie is a period supplies subscription service. Each month you get your period supplies along with treats, pampering items and a gift. This is the December 2015 box and it will be my last. I have cancelled my subscription because the shipping is awful, at least to Canada. All international boxes are supposed to ship at the first of the month since they can understandably take longer to arrive. The last few months I have had to contact the Bonjour Jolie support team to get tracking information or have my box resent at the end of the month after not receiving anything. I do like the box itself, it is a great service that is just so convenient but I am going to save my money and maybe try out a Canadian company in a few months. 
 
 
          Everything always comes packaged very nicely in little gift bags with a card detailing most of the products.


 
             Out of most of the period boxes I have checked out Bonjour Jolie seems to have one of the best selections of supplies. You can choose any combination of  twenty five pads, tampons and panty liners with the ability to change it each month.


 
 
          As always they nailed it on the snacks, they always include chocolate and hot drinks. This month we got hot chocolate which is very seasonally appropriate but I do prefer the months we get tea.


 
 
            This is the pampering bag, we got some wipes and Advil packets along with some other goodies. We got two sets of Gold Powder Eye Masks, I used one right away and I have to say I like these much better than the material type ones (like Skynn Iceland). They stay in place, are very cooling and my under eye area looks oh so slightly less puffy and tired. We also received this little hand painted ornament/candle holder. They were purchased from a school close to Bonjour Jolie and while I don't know that I will use it, I do like that they are helping the community around them.


 
 
            This is the gift for this month, a necklace with a value of $20. For the life of me I cant find the card that says where it was from. Mine came with the stone popped out but it fit back in easily enough. If it was silver I might have worn it but this just isn't my style so I will be passing it on to my friend's daughter.
 
 
            Overall I am not super impressed with this months box, two of the things I just will not use. At least I do not regret my decision to cancel.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
A
 
@dirty_cupcake

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment