Saturday 14 February 2015

My Nighttime Beauty Routine


           While you are sleeping is a perfect time to work in some extra hair and skin care. I would be a dirty liar if I said I followed the routine religiously but I do my best and I does make a difference.

Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle  $8.00
          This is supposed to repair six months worth of damage in one use, I do not know if that happened but my hair is definitely softer, smoother and easier to deal with. It does not feel sticky or leave a mess on your pillow. It washes out easily without leaving any build up whatsoever. I just rub this in from mid length down, brush it through and loosely tye it back. Such a simple thing to help heal your hair.

Julep Night Shift Sleeping Mask  $34.00/$27.20 Maven Price
          I got this in a box from Julep (I will link that post below) and while it is pricey it is a good product. It soaks into my skin overnight and the next morning I it does not feel overly greasy. When I rinse it off my skin feels very moisturized, refreshed and smooth. Why no use your night time to wear a mask? I was concerned that I would look like I had a bunch of goop on my face or that it wold make a mess but neither of these things happened.

Deep Steep Dry Oil Body Spritzer in Lavender Chamomile $14 ($7.99 at Winners)
          I saw this at Winners and originally thought it was just a body spray. I am currently obsessed with lavender  so I picked it up. I did not think I would like an oil moisturizer but it is lovely, it takes a little bit to soak in but it smells lovely and is a very relaxing scent. It moisturizes for HOURS. I am willing to pay full price to repurchase once I have used it all up.

K&N Body Butter in Candy Cane
          I got this in a Madame Ladybug box (link below) and hate it as a Body Butter, it makes a decent lip conditioner so I use it at night so I can use it all up. I wont be repurchasing this and I might not even use it all up.

Links:

Thanks for reading!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment