Friday 13 February 2015

Ipsy February 2015



          The theme for this month is Ipsy Love. Makes sense for Valentine's Day. The bag is really cute too. Let's get into it:

All the available items.


    My Bag

          I love the bag, grey and pink? So cute. I got:

JOYA Composition No. 1 Parfum Oil
         The sample size is a lot smaller than I thought it would be but I do like that it is a roll on instead of a spray. Perfume samples with a sprayer last maybe four times but this, while tiny, will last a while. I do like the scent, it reminds me of lemon with a little bit of jasmine. A very fresh, different smell. I love it.


Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz
          I was not really looking forward to this item but it looks so good on. A nice color to use a a brow highlight, it really brightens up my eyes and has turned out to be one of my favorite products from this bag.


BLUSH Cheek Powder
          Another product I was not over the moon about but it is GORGEOUS. So bright and blendable and just perfect. 


CARGO Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss
         I am always up for a new pink lip gloss but this does not work for me at all. Cream pink does not look good on me at all. I was disappointing that this product did not work for me.

Blush, eyeshadow and lip gloss swatches


Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504
         When I saw this on one of the sneak peaks sent in an email before the first to people who have unsubscribed I went in to change my quiz in hopes I would get this and TADA. It is such a soft brush, picks up just the right amount of powder. Love it. Not to mention it is super cute pink and will match my Too Faced brush set. 



         Overall this bag was pretty good for me. I like it better than the last bag. I would have preferred one of the City Color lip products over the CARGO gloss I got but everything else I like and will use.


If you want to give ipsy a try for $14.95USD shipping included: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1hni?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general


Thanks for reading!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment