Sunday 27 December 2015

Buxom Don't Miss A Beat Full-On Lip Polish Collection Review



           Buxom lip gloss is something I have wanted to try to for a while now and when my birthday came around I used the Sephora coupon to pick this up at a discounted price. This set includes six mini lip polishes in Destiny, Nicole, Ava, Jennifer, Kayla and Dolly for $32(CAD). Unfortunately this set is no longer available but there is a larger set on Sephora and all of these products are available for purchase individually. 




           According to the Sephora website: 

What it does: For kisses that’ll keep them coming back for more, try this sheer, high-shine lip polish. It creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with a refreshing tingling sensation and gentle plumping effect. Vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, supple, and protected, ensuring your smoothest moves ever. 


          I just love these glosses, they are sheer but give a hint of colour and look great over lip liner or lipstick. Some other lip plumping products can be very uncomfortable but these have a pleasant tingling sensation and last much longer than most glosses I have tried. The overall effect is full, glossy and moisturized lips. If I could justify buying the $74(CAD), 15 piece Full-On Lip Polish and Lip Creme it would already be on its way to me. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for any more sets Buxom offers and cross my fingers for them to go on Hautelook.  



           If you are looking for glosses that are subtle enough for everyday glam or perfect gloss to compliment another lip colour I suggest picking up some of the Buxom glosses. 

Thanks for reading!
A.



No comments:

Post a Comment