Thursday 13 August 2015

Project Ten Pan Summer 2015 Finale

          I am a little early with my final Project Pan post because I am just really not working on it anymore but that is okay since I finished at least ten products! Be sure to check out my original post and first update to read it all from the beginning. 

          First lets just take a quick look at the products I had used up in the first month and two I decided to just toss. 





For more information on these products and how 
I felt about them near the end click here.

           I have used up nine more products since my last update. I focused on my project pan so well during the first month that I had a lot more freedom for my second month and really did not have to focus on these products. 


Phytorelax Laboratories Argan Oil Treatment
          This was the product I was most concerned about using up since I only used one or two pumps at a time in my hair but I found another use for it. I was having issues with my legs being so dry that I had horrible razor burn, I put this on before shaving my legs and it moisturized well enough that I could shave my legs without regretting it. I liked this hair oil but it is not a stand out product for me. I do love the bottle with the pump and I am going to keep it to put some hair oil samples in that came in terrible packaging.

Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Conditioner
          This is a decent conditioner, it's a little heavy for my hair but is great if I use a clarifying shampoo. It did not take too long to use up and I am glad that I have one less bottle in the shower. Although by the time this goes up I am sure it will be replaced with something else. I wold not repurchase this particular product but if you have dry, frizzy hair it would be a lot better for you than I.

ECRU New York Protein BB Cream 
          This was on okay product, I am sure it was good for my hair but I do not think there was any noticeable difference on the days I used it. Would not repurchase.




Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer
             It is impossible to tell how much/little progress I made with this. I just do not like this lotion, it is too watery, is sticky for a while afterwards and it does not moisturize that well. I did use it a couple times but I did not really put any effort into using it.

Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask
          Even with using this on a regular basis I did not find it did much to "erase" blackheads but it did do a good job of deep cleaning. I would not repurchase but it is not a bad product.

Épicé Therapeutic Moisturizer
          I liked this moisturizer because it was not heavy or greasy. I used it on days I was just around the house and not wearing makeup since it was such a light moisturizer it was great for summer. Not amazing but I do not have anything bad to say about it. 

Julep Rock Star Hand Cream
          This hand cream was such a challenge! I was making everyone use this so I could be done with it, there is probably enough to use once more but I am calling it a win. Too bad I have another larger bottle and possible another travel sized one. It is a nice lotion but the scent has offended so many people that I can not bring it to work and do not like using it in public. I could use the others I have left in my manicure routine I suppose.




Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation
           I go back and forth over this foundation, it is a thick foundation and the very definition of full coverage but some days I feel like it does not get along with my oily skin then the next day it is my holy grail. I just can not make a decision on it.

NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow Trio
          My goal was to hit pan on the center shade and I hit pan on all three! I thought I  might do so on the pink shade but was surprised to do it for the brown. I liked this trio more every time I used it but I am trying to de-clutter and since I feel like I got my money out of this I can throw it out without feeling wasteful, well not as wasteful.

Lord and Berry Kohl Liner in Black
          I actually cheered when this was done. It goes on very smooth but smudges like it is its job. I was sharpening it more than I would normally to use it up because I refused to let it win.


           I never did find the Julep lip gloss I started the project with and I have searched everywhere. I am kind of pissed about it, I was really trying to use it up. Overall I used up fourteen products! I was not sure I would be able to focus on these items but clearly it worked out. Next time I will try some more challenging items.



  Thanks for reading!
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment