Tuesday 18 August 2015

Ipsy - August 2015

           I was a fan of my Ipsy bag as soon as I saw my Glam Room. I got a good mix  items and all in shades I will wear. It does seems like if you redeem for points your bag will ship later, which makes sense as it likely takes longer to process. This month my bag came around the 15th as it usually does.


          I love the bag itself, I am a huge fan of both hound's-tooth and pink, I just wish they would put the zippers on the top of the bags instead of the front. 

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted Full Sized $15 
          Really? A fifteen bucks for nail polish? That seems excessive. I use gel polish exclusively on my fingernails but the colour is adorable so I will use it on my toes. I usually count nail polish as a lost item because I just do not use it or want it but this is cute both in colour and packaging. 

Briogeo Blossom and Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizer Sample Value $0.78  Full Sized $18
          This smells very uplifting, a very light ginger and citrus scent. I have yet to find a volumizing product that really works for me but I am excited to try this one out. 

noyah Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose Sample Value $4.50 Full Sized $18
          I have another shade of this lipstick I got from points and already know I love the formula, it is so creamy and opaque. This is the perfect shade to use until it is time for red and berry shades. 

Juara Skin Care Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Facial Mask Sample Value $3.50 Full Sized $35
          I actually stopped writing to go try this out. It really feels more like a lotion than a mask, the next time I use it I will do it after a more gentle cleanser as it did sting just a little on the drier parts of y face. I did not notice a huge difference after using it other than my skin was a little softer. Based on the little blub on the Ipsy site saying to expect amazing things after one use it was kind of a let down. The sample size is probably good for three or four masks if you really stretch it but a bigger sample would have been nice.

Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine Full Size $12
          I am not sure I am comfortable using the same product on my lips and then my eyes. I will use this as a lip liner as I was just looking to pick up some more berry, wine and red shades. I have yet to wear it but it goes on smoothly and is a beautiful colour.


          Over all I am happy with my bag, two lip products, a skincare, a hair products is a good mix for me. I would have preferred something other than nail polish but at least it is a colour I will wear.


The value of this bag is nearly $50!
Not bad for a $10 subscription



Thanks for reading!
A.

@dirty_cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment