Monday 6 July 2015

Top 5 Favourites - June 2015


          I wasn't sure if I was going to do a monthly favourites for June. I haven't been using a lot of new products since I have been doing my project pan so I took a look at products I use everyday but do not give much thought to. 

Eucalyptus Spearmint Fine Fragrance Mist from Bath and Body Works 
           This is a relatively new addition to my already way too large body spray collection and I use it almost everyday. I love this scent, I`m obsessed with the Stress Relief collection from BBW and this has the same scent. It's just a fresh, clean and uplifting scent. 

Honolulu Sun Gentle Foaming Hand Soap from Bath and Body Works
          BBW hand soaps always smell amazing but this may be my favourite. It smells like a tropical vacation with coconut and pacific palms. I swear you can practically smell the sand and surf. I am on a very low buy and it is taking everything I have not to go buy 17 more. 

Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant by ClariSEA
          I got this as a points item from Ipsy and it may be the best thing I've ever gotten in one of those pink bubble mailers. I love this because it is a natural salt exfoliant that I can add as much or as little as I need to whatever face wash my skin will benefit from. You do not need a lot to really scrub all that dead skin off and fell fresh faced. I will be buying this when I run out.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light
           I've just recently needed a concealer in a bad way and this one is a wonder. It covers any blemishes, redness or dark circles while looking great under any foundation. It works pretty well even on the most oily places on my face. When I went to link my May favourites at the end of this post I realized that this concealer was also a top 5 last month. I am leaving it in because I both love it that much and am too lazy to walk over to my makeup table to pick another item.

Full Exposure Mascara baby Smashbox
          When I first got this little sample I was very underwhelmed, I did not think it did anything for my lashes. So. Wrong. I tried this again just because I wanted to get my money's worth out of it and I'm in love. It is very much a lengthening mascara over my usual preference of a volumizing mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and it just gives my eyes a clean, wide open look. It doesn't flake or smudge at all. I would repurchase this in the unlikely event I every need to actually purchase a full sized mascara.





Thanks for reading!
A.

@dirty_cupcake





No comments:

Post a Comment