Saturday 30 May 2015

Top 5 - May 2015



          Here are the five products I could not have lived without this month. Let's get to it,

Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick in Eternal Rose
          The staying power of this lipstick is amazing, it goes on quite thick and it could be more moisturizing but it really does last for hours without fading. I also love the shape of the actual product, the top is a fairly fine point so its easy to get clean lines. This is also the only lipstick I have that actually smells nice, floral almost. 

Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish in Kook a Mango
          I only just bought this at the end of the month but I have been searching for a coral type colour since the first nice day of the year. Just look at it! Beautiful, it just screams Spring/Summer. I have three other Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polishes and at first I was not impressed but each time I use them I love them a little more.

Love. Love. Love.


Perlier Revitalizing Body Butter in White Almond
          I got this in my April Birchbox. I got two identical boxes that month due to a shipping error and I used up the first tube of this before the month was out. I prefer my lotions to be lightly scented or have a natural scent and this one fits that mold. I find it almost smells like goat's milk soap. I also love that it absorbs almost instantly and does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. 


Chella Eyebrow Color in Tantalizing Taupe 
          I got this in my May Ipsy and I am so glad I did because I could not bring myself to pay $18 for this. Unfortunately each time I use this it becomes more likely to happen. the colour and fine tip make for such a natural look in about four seconds.


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
          I don't know if it is because i am so extremely pale or what but I have such a hard time finding concealers that are the right colour with enough coverage. I finally picked this up a couple months ago and will be repurchasing this since I use it everyday. I find it blends into any foundation I have perfectly, covers under eye circles,  and stays put pretty well. 





Thanks for reading!
A.

@dirty_cupcake



No comments:

Post a Comment