Monday 5 January 2015

Top Five December 2015


          I've decided that instead of "favorites" posts I am going to post a "Top 5" each month or two. I have was too many products that I love so I have decided to limit it to five. These will be products I am loving or using frequently. 




Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask. 
4 masks for about $7

         I can not exclaim about how much I love this product without googling religions and taking every deity's name in vain. Between the various stresses of December and being lazy about taking off my makeup before bed my skin is rebelling and my face is a wreck. This magical product takes all the yuckies out of my skin deep down, I feel like my soul is cleaner. My face has not been this clean and fresh since the nurse wiped the placenta off my face. The mask comes in little individual use packets, you massage on your clean, damp face for one minute before rinsing off. Afterwards my face felt tingly, fresh and clean. I also used an astringent after and it really felt that it could get into my pores to clean out even more yuckies. I loved this so much that I went out to buy the cleanser from the same line as soon as I could. 

Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser 
200ml for $7.99

          Just like the masks this cleanser cleans more deeply than anything else I have used. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly just like the masks without drying my skin out. After I finish this post I am going to use both back to back and I am actually giddy about it. 

             UPDATE: It was amazing, I almost could not handle how clean my face felt. Go buy this cleanser.

GNC Vitamin E, A and D Moisturizing Cream
57g tube for 1.99 regular/1.44 member price

         I originally got this as a hand and body cream for dry winter skin, on the back it says you can use it as a makeup base. I figured I would give it a try not expecting much and I ended up liking it so much better than the far more expensive primers and bases I have tried. It is such a nice moisturizer and works so well as a base, my makeup stayed on all day while working in a restaurant. I figure a vitamin cream has got to be better for your skin than whatever is in primers right? I feel like that's a thing. I'm going with it. Also it is not tested on animals so that's a plus. I actually forced my mother to buy some yesterday. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Full sized $23

          I got a deluxe sample of this in the Mystery Tin, check out that post to drool over what else I received. The volume and length I get from this mascara is unreal. I have used this almost every day since I received it and I absolutely love it. This will last all day without flaking whatsoever, I love it so much that I am considering buying the full sized version next time I make a Sephora or Ulta order. 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
$54 

          I received this for Christmas and I love it, the shadows go on so smoothly and are so pigmented yet will not crease even by the end of a 12 hour day. It is no secret that the Urban Decay Naked Palettes are pretty much the end all be all of neutral palettes and I am jumping right on the band wagon with that one, hell I will drive it. 


        I swear by all of these products and if they don't work for 96% of you I will be shocked. 


Thank you for reading! Like, share and comment. 
A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment