Sunday 27 September 2015

Ipsy September 2015


          I feel like I have been saying this often with both Ipsy and Birchbox but I was not excited about my bag when I first saw my bag and yet again I was surprised by how much I liked the items once I received them. I also redeemed for a points item this month. 
          The bag itself is not usually my style but it is a little longer than the usual bags and is a perfect fit in my purse for makeup.


Evelyn Iona Cosmetics Cream Blush in Ash Sample Value $7.38 Full Size $18.75
          Originally I was concerned this product would not work for my oily skin but I love it. It gives a very natural and dewy colour to the cheeks that blends beautifully. My only issue is that you are supposed to work it with your fingers and apply but my nails make using this type of pot rather difficult. Luckily Ipsy was looking out for their girl and sent me a...

Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush (C224) $2.98
          I have received brushes from Crown Brush and have liked all of them. This one is not anything special but super handy to use with the cream blush.

J. Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide on Pencil for Eyes in Bronze $3.99
          I am generally a fan of eyeliners and if they are not in black or brown metallic works for me. This eyeliner lasted for hours without budging and it is a great price. It goes on a little darker than the packaging, with almost a grey undertone but I still love it. I am thinking about picking up a few other colours.

Nyx Cosmetics Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio  $6
          Neutrals are my jam so I am sure to use this these colours, the first two shades are just a little shimmery and the black is matte. The black will likely make a great liner as well.

Acure Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes $6.99
          Face wipes are an item that I am never super excited to get but would never complain about, especially since this is a pack of thirty! These are actually the best cleansing wipes I have ever used, not only do they take all my makeup off but it actually feels like my face has been deep cleaned. I keep these by my bed so I have no excuse for leaving my makeup on overnight.

La Fresh Hello Lip Treat
          This is an item I redeemed my points for and it is amazing. It is supposed to smooth lines and make your lips look younger. All I know is that it is super moisturizing and is so minty that Beast notices the smell when I put it on.


Total Value: $27.35

          Not a huge total value but I am ok with this bag, not amazed but not disappointed  either. 

Thanks for reading!
A.





No comments:

Post a Comment