Tuesday 23 June 2015

Ipsy June 2015


          My ipsy bag for June finally arrived, I feel like the last couple have been later than normal. I am not over the moon about every thing in my bag but there are a couple things I am happy about.

BioRepublic Fiber Masks in Aloe Rescue, Cucumber Breeze, and Green Tea Detox approx. $30
          I am probably most excited for these three items. I love face masks and skin care products. I  am glad they included three different kinds so no matter your skin type you can benefit from getting these. I will likely benefit most from the Green Tea Detox and the soothing Cucumber Breeze. The aloe would be great after a long day in the sun.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer $9
           This would normally be a product that I would love to receive but I have tried this before and hate it. My makeup just slides right off my face. It works for my sister so I am just going to hand it off to her. 

tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon in Kona Coffee Full Size $26 sample: lets say $7
           I am looking forward to trying this out tomorrow, I have been using the same three eye shadows because of my project pan. This crayon will go well with them so it is a way to mix things up but while still using items from the project. My crayon is usable but it did come a little smooshed so I am getting a replacement product. 

Ofra Cosmetics Eye Liner in Turquoise  $13
             I am always happy to receive eyeliner but I doubt I can pull off turquoise, I don't think I will be getting much use out of this. 

J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain in Blow Your Mind $5.99
           This is probably the product I love the most. It is so pigmented and goes on so creamy and smooth, with the mintyness it almost feels like a thick balm. It stays put and once it wears away a natural looking stain is left behind. Love, love, love.


Swatches for J. Cat Lip Stain, tre'sTiQue eye shadow and Ofra eyeliner






            I also redeemed some points for a couple items again this month. I am looking forward to trying these out.

Noyah Mini Lipstick in Deeply in Mauve
          I wish all my lipsticks were in mini form, I have never actually finished a lipstick or gloss. Plus they would fit better in your purse or pocket. This more of a fall colour but being about as pale as they get I can pull of reds and berry colours comfortably and will be pulling this out again after summer.

ClariSEA Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask
          So how about that name though? Anything with that much of a name has to be packing a punch. You take a little of the powder and mix it with water to form a paste that you use as a mask. I am all about deep clean and charcoal right now so this is right up my alley. I got another ClariSEA exfoliate as a points item last month and I love it so I have high hopes for this.

Swatch of Noyah lipstick in Deeply in Mauve

           Overall I am happy with my bag, a couple items I wont use but the ones I will use I am in love with so it balances out. I do not care for the actual bag though, it is handy to a plain black makeup bag I suppose.


Total value: $64.99

Thanks for reading!
A.

@dirty_cupcake





No comments:

Post a Comment