Sunday 26 April 2015

Nature Box April 2015


          This is my first full sized or "Deluxe Box" from Nature Box and I am not disappointed. 



Praline Pumpkin Seeds
          These were divine, key word being "were". It is like eating crunchy pumpkin spice lattes, white girl gold. These were my number one favorite. You have to try these if you sign up. Amazing.





Tart and Tangy Fruit Medley
          This is dried cranberries which I love and dried apples. I can't handle the texture of the dried apples, they are mushy and hard at the same time. Like old gum. It tastes good but I just can not get over the texture. 





Lemon Tea Biscuits 
            These are adorable little mini cute cookies. Really yummy, lemony goodness. I am actually having these with tea as I edit an I feel so fancy, or at least I would if my hair was washed and I was not wearing sweatpants. Can't win em all.





Dark Cocoa Nom Noms 
           I got these in my trial box and loved them. Dark chocolate, rolled oats and honey. Yup. On the back it tells a little story about keeping them in your desk and that is really the perfect place for them. In the afternoon when you are tired and people are bugging you one of these makes it all better.







Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars
            These are like Fig Newtons but with Raspberry filling. They are each individually wrapped which is super handy. These were good, I was not blown away but they were Beast's favorite since I was very reluctant to share the pumpkin seeds.



Want to sign up: www.naturebox.com. For $10 off use code "sharetenoff"


Thanks for Reading
A.

@dirty_cupcake 




No comments:

Post a Comment