Friday 3 April 2015

Product Raider April 2015

         
 This week I have been creature sitting for my family while they are in Cuba. Jerks. I have had my own fun by raiding my mother and sister's beauty products. It is like shopping without spending the money. 







          Above are the products belonging to my sister, the bubble bath may be my fathers. He is a strange man. 

Redkin's Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Hairspray 
          I don't think I have ever loved a hairspray so much. This is perfect for curling my hair, it keeps the curls in place all day and I can run my fingers through it with out worrying about losing the shape. I like that it is part styling product and part finishing spray. I will be going out to purchase this in the near future. 

Stainiac by the balm
          I did not like this at all. I believe she got it from Birchbox a couple months ago. It is like putting half set jello on my lips. Not a fan. 

Biosilk Thermal Shield
           I really liked this product too, I have thermal protectant at home but I am not in love with it. Princess picked this up at Winners for like $10 less than it usually retails for. If I saw this at Winners I would pick it up in a heartbeat. It does a great job keeping away static and flyways  without leaving gunk behind. 

Orofluido hair oil
           I am pretty sure Princess has had this for years and years. It works well, has a rich smell and clearly you do not need to use a lot. 

Peppermint Vanilla Bubble Bath by Avon
           Pretty standard bubble bath, it smells lovely and the bubbles last a decent amount of time. Avon makes pretty solid bubble bath. 




          And these are Momma's products, she has a lot more I want to try but I do not want to open anything of theirs that has not already been opened. 

Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels by Skyn Iceland 
          I actually gave these to Momma for Christmas but I feel I deserved to use a pair after her idiot dog kept me up all damn night every night. They felt very strange to put on and kind of tingled, I do think they made my eyes less puffy. I would not pay full price for them but if I found them on Hautelook again I might purchases them. I am interested to ask Momma what she thought of them. 

Full and Plush Root Amp Spray Mousse by Garnier 
          This product took some getting used to, the first couple times my hair was kind of crunchy and sticky. I wouldn't use this if I was wearing my hair straight but I think it would be great for the rare times I curl my hair. 

Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser by Neutrogena 
            This is the product I loved the most. Lately my skin has been rebelling like a preacher's daughter on her first spring break. I can not find a balance between dry and oily. This cleanser manages to clean thoroughly and remove makeup all without over drying. I went out and bought another cleanser by Neutrogena in hopes that it will help me find the right balance for my skin. 

         Special thanks to Momma and Princess for unknowingly lending me all these products. 

Thanks for reading!
A. 

Follow me on Twitter to keep up to date





No comments:

Post a Comment