Sunday 22 March 2015

Top 5 March 2015


          Here are my Top 5 Products for March 2015:



Deep Steep Dry Oil Body Spritzer
           I did not think I would like an oil moisturizer but it is lovely, it smells lovely and is a very relaxing scent. The lavender and chamomile scent fits into my latest obsession with lavender scents. I use this before bed and unlike most lotions I use before crawling into bed this oil absorbed fast enough that I did not wake up with cat hair stuck all over me. That is enough to make it into a favorites post on its own.

Thymes Essentials French Lavender Sea Salt Body Scrub
              Another product that goes well with the lavender obsession. This is such a lovely, natural smelling and feeling product. It exfoliates and moisturizes really well but not as abrasive of a scrub as I would normally prefer but I really enjoy this. I use this prior to shaving my legs and it makes them so much smoother. 

Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Creme Oil
         I have had other products from this line before and I loved all of them. This is a blow dry creme with argan oil that is supposed to be a lightweight, moisturizing creme ideal for fine or normal hair. I prefer hair products meant for fine hair as they do not weigh my hair down or leave as much buildup. I got this in my March Ipsy bag and it is already a favorite. My hair felt light, moved easily and it smelled lovely.

 John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss For Cool Brunettes
               This is six weekly in-shower treatments meant to boost color and remove red-orange tones in three minutes.After shampooing and conditioning like normal you squeeze all the excess moisture out of your hair and saturate your hair with this gel, leave for three minutes and you have soft, fresh looking hair without any build up or residue. Huge fan, love this. It is perfect for when your colour starts to fade but it is too soon to dye your hair or if you are trying to extend the time between appointments or home dye jobs.

BLUSH Cheek Powder
           This blush is GORGEOUS. So bright and blendable and just perfect. I have used this everyday makeup day since I got it in my February Ipsy bag. It just goes on so smoothly and you can either blend it out for a super natural look or layer it without looking like a cheap hooker.

Thanks for Reading!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment