Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas 2014 Haul

                               


          Clearly I am a spoiled child as I cleaned up for Christmas. I got face masks, hand soap, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, tooth past and brush, face wipes, shaving cream, a razor, bubble bath eye makeup re,over, lip balm, exfoliating shower gel, and:
   
                                              THE URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 PALLET !


 
                            


          Beautiful! I can not wait to play makeup! I have been drooling over the Naked Pallets but just could not justify paying that much for it. Thanks to Mommy and Daddy I don't have to!



                   Thanks for reading! Like, comment, share and spread the word.
                                                           A.

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment