Friday 26 December 2014

December 2014 Ipsy - Thinking of You


          Originally I wasn't going to look at my Glam Room at all, wait until my cousin Em got here with her bag so we could do an unbagging video but she didn't get hers in time. A video may come along of her unbagging. I ended up looking the same day it got delivered. 

  


          I am happy with my bag this month, a variety of products and all things I have put it into my regular routine. 

         
        Beauty Without Cruelty Premium Aromatherapy Facial Cleanser 

          At first I was not overly excited to get a cleanser but figured it was a useful item, who can't use a travel-sized face wash? I have not used another cleanser since I tried this one. My regular cleanser is the Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Facewash and it is very effective but a little drying for winter skin. BWC has a great, clean scent that almost smells like creamsicles somehow. The gel texture foams up and rinses clean. I will be looking into purchasing this in the future to alternate with my stronger cleanser. 



     
          Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish 


          Just look at that sparkle! I don't normally like loose powder eyeshadow but this is beautiful. It isn't so sparkley that I look like I'm about to go on stage and it stays on quite well with very little creasing. It looks great with the Be A Bombshell makeup base we got in a previous bag. This product also has many other uses depending in what base you get with it. You can use it as lip gloss, nail polish and other makeup items when combining it with the other products Cailyn you have. Check it out at Cailyn.com   


                                              NYX Butter Lip Balm in Marshmallow 


          This is a great product, a moisturizing balm with a hint of color. I was pleased with the color I received originally but it didn't have enough coverage for how red my lips are. Mrs. G received the Parfait color, a Barbie pink color and it works a lot better for me so we traded. 



           
       Sexy hair 450 Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray 

          This. Is. Amazing. I have tried a million different heat sprays and protectors and they always weight my hair down, make it look greasy, or just do not work. This smells nice, makes my hair shiny, smooth, less frizzy, and it doesn't feel like I have a bunch of gunk in my hair. I will be buying this. 


Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara 

          I was really excited to receive this product and I was not disappointed. It gives my lashes tones of length but it could provide more volume. As far as I am concerned you can not have enough sample marcaras. 


                        I am very happy with my December bag, I'm using everything. 




  Thanks for reading! Comment, share and spread the word. 
A.




No comments:

Post a Comment