Sunday 14 December 2014

Haul - That time I won at shopping



          I was wandering around in Target as I do far too often and I came upon a display of hugely discounted make up items. I couldn't help myself, I went all out.



          
Regular Price: 16.99
Sale Price: 5.09

This foundation is the second best foundation I have ever used (Tarte being the #1) It goes on smooth and looks very natural. I will re-purchase once I use it up. I got it in 002 vanilla. 

Regular Price: 8.99
Sale Price: 2.69

These are the Maybelline New York Colorsational The Elixir lip glosses. They go on so creamy, thick and shiny. I would not pay the 8.99 for them but I am glad I picked them up on sale. 

Regular Price: 8.59
Sale Price: 2.57

These are the Covergirl LipPerfection lipsticks.  I love the "decadent" lip stick, It is just a beautiful peachy color. These go on smooth and last a decent amount of time. Again would not pay full price but I am glad I picked them up on sale.

Regular Price: 11.46
Sale Price: 3.29

These are the L'oreal Infallible 24 hour lip color and it is AMAZING. I applied it once in nine hours and just took it off with makeup remover. In the time I was wearing it i ate twice and was constantly drinking water. I would pay full price for this because it really does last all day. I went back and got a nice spice brown color for my mother. Go buy this.

Regular Price: 14.99
Sale Price: 4.49

This is a foot smoother and I have not really used it much but it seems like it would work well.



Regular Price: 8.99/6.99
Sale Price: 2.69/ 2.09

These are terrible mascaras. I never buy Maybelline mascara because it always seems like they are coming out with the best new mascara every other week. Make a good product and stick with it. Elizabeth Mott makes one mascara and stopped at that because it is perfect. 
The Falsies Big Eyes mascara is just clumpy and the brush is terrible. I do like the little brush for bottom lashes but I wont use this for anything but my bottom lashes.
The Volume Express is usable, it actually isn't too bad. It is in brown and I do not have any brown mascaras right now so that is useful. The formula seems really runny but it is nice for days when you want a more natural look.


Regular Price: 8.99
Sale Price: 2.69

These are the Maybelline Colorstay 14hr lipstick. Points for being more realistic by calling it 14hr instead of 24hr. It has excellent coverage and smells amazing. It goes on smoothly but is a little sticky, it gets better as you wear it. I have not worn it beyond trying it out and wearing it around the house but it does seem like it would last pretty long. 
Emily one of these is for you.


Total Regular Price: 159.58

Total Sale Price: 65.54

Savings: 94.04

So not a bad price to try out some new makeup, find some new favorites and gift some items.




Thanks for reading! Comment, share and spread the word. 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment