Friday 21 November 2014

November Ipsy Bag - Girl Meets Glitter

           When I first heard November's theme I wasn't really feeling it; don't get me wrong I get distracted by all things glittery but I would rather not ADD shine to my face. Luckily most of the sparkles ended up on the bag, which is adorable. I am not sure how I feel about the contents.






          At first I was only really excited for the liquid eyeliner from Elizabeth Mott. The Its So Big mascara is my new favorite, with a light hand it is a great everyday black mascara, however, layers like you are getting ready to walk the streets. That is what I look for in a mascara, who doesn't really? Admit it. Back to my original point: not pumped. THEN I started seeing all the unbagging photos on Facebook so I am looking forward to trying out everything. Unfortunately I will be waiting a bit, for whatever reason my bag shipped seriously late this month. Can't win 'em all.




November 2014 Ipsy bag with bonus item Evian Facial Spray


          I will post a review video soon but right now I am hungover and look like hell, nobody needs to see this hot mess. Check back for my video!

And here it is: http://youtu.be/AK-JNhAFvjk




          Ok. So this just in: I hate editing and I suck at it. There is a buzzing noise and I have no idea how to make it stop. You probably shouldn't bother watching it. I didn't. I'm only posting it because my cousin wants it.




 Thanks for reading! Comment, share and spread the word. 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment