Tuesday 25 November 2014

Her Fitness Box - Spring Box

          So I was not expecting to get this box. I had signed up for Her Fitness Box right when they first started, then it was a monthly subscription which they soon changed to quarterly. I cancelled because there was very little communication and I wasn't even sure I would be getting this second box. Her Fitness Box is from Australia, hence the Spring Box in November. This one is definitely better that the first one I got, I am impressed by the improvement and would consider giving them a second chance after this if it wasn't $49.95 now. Ok, here we go:



          Her Fitness Box doesn't actually come in a box but rather a simple but always useful fabric tote.


Included are cards for a couple items, recipes, exercises and an information card on the contents. 


          The first item is a blue exercise ball, I didnt take a photo as its just a folded bunch of plastic at the moment. I am very excited about this, I have been considering buying one but putting it off. This is a $30 AUS value.


Slim Secrets Fit & Fab Protein Bar $2.70 Aus

          Next item is a Slim Secrets Fit & Fab Protein Bar. It is Creme Caramel flavour with 9.3 grams of protein and it was terrible. I really wanted to like this as protein bars a something I do eat and like to keep in my purse and desk at work. The texture was chalky and just kind of crumbled in my mouth. I wont even eat the rest of it.



 Emma Organics Hand & Nail Revive - 5gram sample $3.97 AUS for both


          Emma Organics Hand & Nail Revive is the next item. There were two 5 gram foil packets, it opened them up to put them into an empty jar. The first thing I noticed was that it smelled like a barn, an actual barn with cows, hay and feed. Luckily the smell does not linger because it is actually a very nice lotion. I will use it but I certainly will not take it anywhere or purchase simply because of the scent.



Woman's Health or Energy Booster 15/20 grams $30 for a 30 day pack so $1 AUS each. 

          This is an interesting product, something I am interested in trying for sure but it does not say if it is the Woman's Health or Energy Booster anywhere. The description on the card reads: "These natural vegan powders are designed to be added daily to your smoothies, and can help lower your cholesterol, reduce fatigue and anxiety and increase brain function." So it sounds like a good product, excited to try.


 Probiotic Solutions Fresh Feet - Odour Eater, 50ml Full Size $3.00 AUS

          This spray is scent free, chemical free, earth friendly, as well as family and pet friendly. I do not have any products like as I haven't had a need for it but it is something I will throw in my gym bag and use in my winter boots. 


 BX Earth - Bit Of A Soft Touch Body-wash 500ml Full size 7.99 AUS

          This smells amazing and sounds like it is going to be great for my skin. The card description: "Made with sweet smelling peach and Manuka honey with soothing goat's milk and jojoba oil, this nourishing body wash is full of botanical based ingredients, antioxidants, bio-active extracts and natural oils that benefit your body's well-being. It is environmentally friendly and free of harsh detergents." I normally am not a fan of peach scents but this is just so light and sweet, it almost smells like raspberries. I am very excited to try this in my next shower.

Naturals Crunch - Natural Sweetner 250grams Full Size $8.59 AUS

          This is from the makers of Equal, it is 100% natural. So just a natural sweetener so I am interested. By itself it doesn't taste like sugar but it would be good in coffee or tea, I will be replacing my sugar dish by the coffee maker with this.


Bare Blends - Native Whey Protein Isolate - 30 grams. $4.80 AUS for both.

          This is another product I will use, it came with two samples so I will give one to Beast to try. I prefer to use protein that isn't Whey Isolate, like the Carnivor line. Milk and I just aren't best friends so I try to avoid it. Both packets are Organic Vanilla Bean.



These were not listed on the card, a terry cloth headband and a pedometer.

     Overall this was a pretty great surprise in the mail. I wont resubscribe but I am glad I got the two bags I did. I would say it it worth what you pay for it but the price is a little steep. I will keep an eye on this subscription in case I change my mind about signing back up.


Total value: $62.05 AUS / $59.65 CAN          

No comments:

Post a Comment