Thursday 20 November 2014

I Got my Hair Did



          I just got my hair did and I love it. Jessica D at the Head Shoppe is a Goddess. She always manages to suss out what I want even when I have no idea what I am trying to say. Another thing I really love is that when I give her my budget she always stays within it but still makes my hair look fabulous. This time I didn't want to drop a fortune but wanted to refresh my color, I didn't think that was going to work out with my bank account but thanks to a magical tool called a blur brush I am now rocking a slightly red and very much refreshed color. 


Keep in mind I walked in the wind and took this
with my phone. Irl it looks more red.

       The blur brush blended the dye from my root retouch seamlessly with the ombre she had done at my previous appointment and the dimension is amazing. It looks like I spent way more money than I actually did. Ask your stylist if she has one of these magic wands when you go to your next appointment.

Thanks for reading! Comment, share and spread the word. 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment