Tuesday 18 November 2014

Favorites #1


          Here are some of the products I am loving right now. There are quite a few so I will try not to ramble on too much.





I actually bought this by accident. I had little sample packets of this and it burned my face bad enough I had to take it off immediately and I gave away the rest of the samples I had. Since I am equal parts cheap and lazy I decided to try it again rather than give it away or return it. I am so glad I gave it another shot. I stopped taking care of my skin as well as I should (ie leaving my make up on at night, I know, I know.) This is what is saving me right now. It is great for blemished skin and really feels like all the junk is just pulled out of your skin. It is a little drying and I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin but I also have the face wash, gel (I use it as a spot treatment) and pore minimizer and the line is really working for me. I will repurchase everything but the pore minimizer. Its alright but I am not blown away.


Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream




Jennifer Aniston is not lying to us in those commercials. This is the shit. I have actually noticed so many improvements in my skin because of this. It evens out skin tone, fades dark spots, softens, all the things the box says it does are for real. Just go to target and buy it. I used to have the normal daily moisturizer and it also does exactly what it advertises. I was hesitant to purchase the night cream at first because it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $25 bucks but beyond worth it. I have been using it for months and it is just starting to look like its been used, a little goes a long way. Since it is such a heavy cream it does feel kind of oily in the morning but once you wash your face it just feels lovely.


Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash




Again with the Aveeno, its just a great brand. This I bought on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for, I want to say like 8 bucks. I wanted something to stop itchy cold weather skin and it worked immediately. It is fragrance free which I don't love, I will look for a scented version when I repurchase.

E.L.F Lip Exfoliator 




This is a winter must. I can not handle dry, flaky lips. This is so much better than any other lip scrub, it is just like putting on lip balm. The scrubbies stay on the stick and it leaves a light balm on your lips. Best $4 purchase ever.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation




The only thing that isn't amazing about this foundation is the price, at $50 bucks I hate myself every time I have purchased it. Luckily I am still on my first bottle. That's not really a bottle is it? Tube? Moving on. It goes on like a dream, you can use a light had and still up with full coverage. Heavy handed doesn't feel caked on, on those terrible skin days you I can put it on like Spackle and it still feels like I have light makeup on. It blends almost by itself and it works well with powders and blushes. It also puts up a brave fight against oily skin and working in a restaurant.  




Alright, I still have a pile of products on my table but I am just so beyond exhausted so you have to wait until tomorrow. 

Thanks!
A.


No comments:

Post a Comment